Monday, May 12, 2014

OK everyone! It's that time of year again. I will be riding for 3 hours on a spin bike to help raise money for ThinkCure Cancer Research. We need your help and as much as this IS NOT my style I am asking for everyone I know to make a donation (big or small). Remeber all the cookies, wrapping paper and magazines? I do, and now it is time for me to make a small request for a bigger purpose.

In Los Angeles nearly 100 people every day learn that they have cancer -- changing the lives of entire families in the process. Please help me reach my fundraising goal by donating today. Cancer patients the world over are relying on us! Support ThinkCure! and support cancer-free family reunions!

WE really appreciate any help you can provide. The YAS-A-Thon is June 22nd at YAS in Venice. Stop by and root all the riders on! Have a cookie and a coconut water!  Just grab your credit card and click on the link below. Thank you!


Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment